Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 is off to a great start!

Not to rip on my life in the year of 2008, but it was pretty average. There were some ups, some downs, a couple big highlights.... I am, however, hoping that 2009 will bring me some new and interesting life changes. I think that graduating will have a lot to do with these changes (big surprise there), but who knows - maybe some other major things will happen as well? Only time will tell, but for now I will sincerely enjoy the month of January. It's always a great start to the new year when you can spend time pondering all the possibilities of what lies ahead as you lounge on your parents' sofa and indulge in the pure laziness that is only achieved during winter break.
My 2009 got off to a great start because I toasted the new year with my loving family and best guy in a luxurious codo in Winter Park, Colorado, before going to bed early and waking up to abuse my legs in the moguls on the ski hill. Nothing like a ski vacation to start the year out right! My best guy also took me out on New Year's Day for the hands-down BEST date ever - how can you improve on seared duck breast and braised elk while looking out at the mountains?
Well, I hope that every one else's 2009 has gotten off to a terrific start and, if it has not, it soon turns around :)
Au Revoir,
Deeds

No comments: